Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Customer Service Forms
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Coverage is available for most on road and off road vehicles
||Two wheel motorcycles including:
- Touring bikes
- Sport bikes
Two- and three-wheel scooters and mopeds
Neighborhood Electric Vehicles
Off-Road Vehicles, including:
- Regular, sport and utility ATVs
- Dirt bikes
- Off-road motorcycles
- Standard and high-performance snowmobiles
- Dune buggies
- Golf carts
|Approved Three-Wheel motorcycles including:
- Piaggio MP3
- Can-Am Spyder
- Custom cycles
- Classic cycles
A quality motorcycle policy provides important standard and optional coverages that are designed specifically for motorcycles, including many extra features. Here are some examples of these coverages:
- Collision coverage protects the motorcycle in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles, trees or utility poles, regardless of fault.
- Coverage for Helmets and Safety Apparel protects valuable safety gear, such as leathers, goggles, boots and helmets (Collision coverage required).
- Comprehensive or Other Than Collision coverage provides coverage for other kinds of damage to the motorcycle, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Liability coverage for third-party injury and property damage claims which result from an accident involving the covered motorcycle.
- Medical Payments coverage provides primary coverage for medical bills incurred for injuries resulting from a motor vehicle accident.
- Annual Policies means year-round coverage with no lay-up period, whenever the road calls, customers are covered. No extra phone calls, no hassles!
- Towing and Roadside Assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, help is just a toll-free phone call away from anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
- Trip Interruption coverage when the insured bike is caught away from home and can’t be ridden because of a covered collision, a total of $500 is available per accident for food, lodging, etc. (conditions apply).
- Optional Equipment coverage provides up to $15,000 coverage for most permanently attached accessories such as parts, decorations, custom painting, chroming, sidecars or other items that were not originally provided by the manufacturer. $3,500 Optional Equipment coverage included with Comprehensive coverage.
- Trailer coverage provides coverage for trailers that tow the insured bike.